- Thaxted Surgery
Thaxted is an innovative, successful practice based in an historic market town with outstanding state schools and easy access to London, Cambridge and Stansted Airport.
The local community is very supportive of its surgery and have recently helped us complete a major extension & refurbishment project.
Now we have space, we seek a half-time GP to join our long-standing team - perhaps someone aspiring to become a partner in due course.
We welcome portfolio GPs and have a GPwSI working at the surgery.
- Dispensing GMS practice with 8000 patient.
- Strong patient survey results and clinical outcomes
- Stable GP team who know their patients and families well, value continuity and work as a team
- District nurses who operate from our newly extended surgery as an integral part of the team
- Actively engaged in research and teaching Cambridge University medical students
- Planning to be a training surgery now that we have the space to do so.
Clinical excellence, dedication and patient focus are crucial, along with high enthusiasm for medicine. Competitive pay in return.
We would be delighted to show you around in an informal visit prior to any formal application. Please call Sara Carruthers, on 01371 832420 or email@example.com