- Park Surgery
Park Surgery, Horsham is situated within easy reach of Brighton, Gatwick and London. Park Surgery has 24,000 patients with 11 WTE partners and 5 salaried GPs. Park is a big, buzzy friendly practice with a really strong, cohesive team who enjoy working alongside and supporting the partners. We provide the following;
- Patients are organised into personal lists to promote continuity.
- Acute Assessment Unit – on the day triage/appointments
- Two nurse practitioners – including paediatric cover
- Training Practice – 2 registrars
- Twice weekly clinical meetings - patient safety, palliative care, prescribing, referral reviews etc.
- Communications room – incoming call handling and triage.
- Practice Co-ordinators – allocate visits/liaise with community and OOH
- Excellent nursing team managing LTCs – including initiation of insulin
- Direct referral Ultrasound on site – AQP NOUS
- SystmOne in use, electronic prescribing, electronic pathology
- Lexacom dictation system
- Workflow redirection
If you are interested or would like an informal chat and look around our purpose built, three storey building in Horsham, please do contact me on email@example.com or call me on 01403 214655.