Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
- Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
- A semi-rural, highly respected SystmOne practice with superb patient feedback
- Salary competitive and high earning depending on skills and experience
- Indemnity paid
- Golden hello
- Supporters of special interests, training, further study and good work /life balance
- We are committed to reducing GP workload
- Practice Size 10,500 patients
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC Inspection with areas deemed to be outstanding
- Professional nursing team with a wide skill mix
- The team includes First Contact Physiotherapist, practice paramedic, social prescribing and very soon practice clinical pharmacist
- Supported and well organised management team, reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence and use care navigation to triage appointment requests.
The ideal candidates will value family medicine, continuity of care and work well and thrive within a team. We are looking for a dynamic individuals to support us.
If you would like to chat about the role, receive a copy of our practice information pack or visit us, please speak to Gill Donaldson (Practice Manager) on 0113 2862214 or contact us by email. Please apply by covering letter and CV stating preferred sessions to email@example.com by 1st November 2019.