Lake Road Practice
- Lake Road Practice
We our a well established, friendly and innovative Practice based in the fascinating Historic Naval City of Portsmouth on the South Coast due.
Whilst it may not always be ‘plain sailing’ in General Practice these days, we are proud of our ethos to provide the best support and environment to our staff, and the best quality of service to our patients, maintaining personalized lists but with team working and a state of the art triage system.
Breakdown of the Practice:
- 20,000 Patients across 2 sites (located within 2km of each other)
- Personalised list still maintained (a rarity in modern practice)
- Incoming paperwork work-flowed so only required goes to GP's
- 50% contract holder for Portsmouth Clinical Assessment Service
- We host the Out Of Hours service
- Extensive practitioner team (acute nurse practitioners, paramedic practitioner, paediatric practitioner, chronic disease nurse practitioner)
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Scope for Practice building expansion
This is just a small fraction of what we offer, so please contact us for more information or come and meet the team.
Okay, if you’ve made it his far, you must be interested or at least curious, so why not contact us for an informal visit and take a trip to the South Coast and our ‘World’ famous city.
You never know, this may well be the best decision you’ve made.
We’d love to hear from you so please contact our Practice Manager, Helen at:
Or call on 02392 882 105.