Canterbury Medical Practice
- Canterbury Medical Practice
Our local GP network, delivers improved access and enhanced frailty MDT care planning and will transform to a PCN with additional service development opportunities already being developed. We aspire to high clinical standards, have an holistic approach to patient care and a strong training & education ethos.
Canterbury Medical Practice looks after 21,000+ patients currently across 4 sites.
Our City Hub is moving to a new state of the art GP Premises on the Kent and Canterbury Hospital site in early 2020. This facilitates further collaborative working with local providers of health and social care.
Canterbury Medical Practice is a friendly, supportive, training practice which values our staff and supports their development. Multidisciplinary training is being developed across Canterbury, and will expand further with development of the new Medical School in 2020.
- 8 Partners, 5 Salaried GPs & 5 Advanced Clinical Practitioners
- High QOF/Enhanced Services
- “Good” CQC with “Outstanding” in Well-Led
- 9 weeks annual leave/study leave
- No premises buy-in
- Inter-professional training practice
- Historic town with easy access to London and continent with excellent schools
We encourage an informal chat and/or Practice visit, please contact: Dr Kim Gardner at email@example.com or Tel: 01227832901