Brampton Medical Practice
- Brampton Medical Practice
We are a well-established and successful rural practice operating from three sites with a boundary encompassing 400 square miles to the east of the great border city of Carlisle and we are within easy reach of the Lake District, the Borders and Northumberland.
Newcastle and Hexham are also easily accessible via good transport links.
Our mission is to preserve the strengths of traditional general practice while at
the same time embracing new ways of working to meet the challenges of the
- High achieving Dispensing GMS practice of 15,800 patients supported by EMIS Web.
- 9 Partners, 5 salaried GPs plus 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioner Prescribers
- Excellent nursing and administration teams.
- Special interests encouraged – currently include GP Training Programme Director, Dermatology, Drug and Alcohol Service and active involvement in teaching
- Medical input to the 15 bed community hospital in Brampton.
- High achieving practice in all QOF indicators, enhanced services and additional visiting practitioners, ESP, Podiatry and Ultrasound.
Informal visits are welcome or if you would simply like to chat informally please contact Tracie Webb, Practice Business Manager on 016977 45801 or Tracie.email@example.com