The Manor Practice - Brighton
- The Manor Practice - Brighton
We are a very friendly, well established and successful GP training practice located in Southwick within easy reach of Brighton and the wonderful Sussex countryside. You will be joining a supportive practice with a cohesive, stable and dynamic team and at the same time enjoy a genuine professional and personal work life balance. Our GP sessions consist of 12 minute average appointments as well as meeting for coffee daily.
- A GMS training practice located in modern purpose built premises
- List size of 10,500 and growing
- A team of 4 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs and an extended Clinical team of 2 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs
- Superb Nursing, Admin & Management support
- Personal development and special interests encouraged and supported
- Partner income is higher than the local Area average
- Competitive pay scale for Salaried GPs
- Well Organised with high QOF achievement
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Close knit practice team with regular social events.
If you are looking to join a supportive team focusing on quality patient care, with a voice in how you develop and work in General Practice in a nice part of the country then come and join us at the Manor Practice.
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed, please contact Janak Chauhan; Practice Business Manager on 01273 596077 / 598602.
To apply please send your CV either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Manor Practice, Southwick Street, Southwick, BN42 4TA