Polden Medical Practice
- Polden Medical Practice
A forward-thinking and caring dispensing practice in beautiful rural Somerset. Based on two sites, with a new-build, state of the art surgery in Woolavington.
We are a young, enthusiastic, committed and democratic partnership. Our practice is resilient with a good sense of humour and now seeks a salaried GP or Partner to join us. Heavily supported and valued by our community and patients, we enjoy an enviable reputation in the area. This has lead to a steady growth in our list size, now standing at 9200 patients and our position is incredibly financially robust. We are committed to our traditional, patient-centred approach to care and welcome enquiries from GP’s sharing our vision.
Location – Polden Hills, rural location between Puriton and Street
- Teaching practice for GP Registrars
- Two surgeries, one a bespoke new build branch site, staff parking at both sites
- Dispensing practice, 9200 patients, well above average income
- Excellent reputation and relationship with patients and our patient participation group
- Ethos of patient-centred care, teamwork and mutual support
For more information and/or to arrange an informal visit please contact Dr Andy Rowling on 01278 722077 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org