Southmead and Henbury Family Practice
- Southmead and Henbury Family Practice
We are a successful PMS practice in North-West Bristol seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated GP for 4-6 sessions per week. Our GP’s are supported by a multidisciplinary team of Pharmacists, ANP’s, Nurses, HCA’s and Administrators. We are transforming patient focused care, working with social prescribers to provide the best pathways for our patients.
- 11,300 patients. Personal lists increase personalised care and continuity
- A purpose-built Health Centre and Partner-owned branch surgery
- The provision of care to 2 excellent nursing homes with Pharmacist support
- On Call GP’s supported by ANP’s
- The opportunity to introduce innovation
- A variety of outside interests, 2 partners with BNSSG CCG roles, a partner on the Locality Transformation Board
- GP training practice, with GP Registrar’s and a firm commitment to teaching Bristol University undergraduates
- A close-knit, friendly and supportive team providing nursing and administrative back-up, whole team Friday coffee and cake to support team inclusion and reinforce working relationships
- Once monthly Partner dinners and quarterly Partner Away Days
- Weekly meetings including bi-monthly education sessions and monthly community team meetings
We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss this further or arrange an informal visit. Contact our Practice Manager, Jade Smith: email@example.com or 0117 908 4666.