- Brailsford and Hulland Ward Medical Practice
Brailsford and Hulland Ward Medical Practice
DISPENSING RURAL SOUTH DERBYSHIRE PRACTICE
Our lovely village practice, which is rated in the top 3% nationally for patient satisfaction.
We can offer:
- A well established, loyal and effective practice team
- Attached in house physiotherapy, counselling, district nursing, midwife
- In house phlebotomy, ECG, ambulatory BP
- Nurse-led anti coagulation clinics
- Purpose-built main and branch surgeries, with newly fitted out dispensary
- High QOF achievement
- 90% plus dispensing practice
- No property buy in required
- Excellent schools, facilities and beautiful countryside close to the market town of Ashbourne, gateway to the Peak District
The care of our 6,000 patients and wellbeing of our staff is our highest priority, and for this reason we are able to be flexible in finding the right solution for the future of the practice.
For an informal conversation about the practice and the opportunities we are offering, please contact Dr John Wedgwood (email@example.com) to arrange a time to speak or visit.