The Old Fire Station Surgery
- The Old Fire Station Surgery
We are a forward thinking, progressive practice, committed to providing the best possible patient care. We are also dedicated to our staff’s health and wellbeing and are proud of our supportive working environment and close knit team.
Situated in a Southampton suburb close to the coast and New Forest.
- Purpose converted Fire Station with garden and lots of character! (rented)
- Well established PMS Practice of 8,700 patients
- Individual patient lists for continuity of care
- Currently 5 Partners plus a Salaried GP who pride themselves in supporting each other
- Flexible to encourage GPs own interests
- Commitment to high quality care and supportive of new ideas and ways of working
- We provide Minor Surgery and LARC services
- Excellent nursing team and admin staff
- Experienced Triage Nurse
- Nurse led chronic disease reviews
- Sessional Research Practice
- Training Practice accreditation (Keen to reinstate in the near future)
- SystmOne Clinical System
- Good reputation in the area (NHS Choices)
- Consistent high QOF Achievers
- CQC overall rating of ‘Good,’ November 2016
- Most recent patient survey was 90% satisfaction with Practice
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact
Jill Dampier, Practice Manager on 02380 446468, email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!