The Spinney Group
- The Spinney Group
The Spinney Group comprises of 4 GMS and PMs practices in St Helens.
We are a training practice in the St Helens area as well as the Enhanced Training Practice for Warrington, St Helens, and Halton in conjunction with HEE and oversee innovative placements such as student nurses, paramedics and physician associates in general practice.
The practice has undergone exciting changes; making this a time of opportunity and myriad possibilities, depending on where you want to take your career. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis on training and education, especially with support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Successful group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs, GP Assistant and Pharmacist support
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals.
Spinney Medical Centre
23 Whittle Street, St Helens, WA10 3EB
T: 01744 627527