The Spinney Group
- The Spinney Group
The Spinney Group comprises of 6 practices.
Training and education is at the heart of what we do and we are also the Enhanced Training Hub for Warrington, St Helens, Halton and Knowsley in conjunction with HEE and oversee innovative placements such as student nurses, paramedics and physician associates in general practice.
The group has undergone exciting changes; making this a time of opportunity and myriad possibilities, depending on where you want to take your career. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis on training and education, especially with support for developing areas of interest and portfolio careers. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
Each of our practices has an experienced Patient Care Advisor team, pharmacist and a GP Assistant to help reduce the admin burden from our GPs.
- St Helens, Merseyside
- Active PCN
- On arterial motorway network and easily accessible from neighbouring towns/cities
- Successful, forward-thinking practices who offer a range of consulting styles to suit you (traditional & Dr First depending on your preference)
- Successful group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs, GP Assistant and Pharmacist support
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals