- Winscombe and Banwell Family Practice
Winscombe and Banwell Family Practice
Our friendly semi-rural practice is in the beautiful Mendip Hills South West of Bristol.
- Highly regarded, enthusiastic and forward thinking practice of 5 partners, 2 salaried GPs and 2 ANPs with 9,300 patients.
- Training and teaching practice
- Consistently high QOF
- Weekly educational meetings
- Semi-rural practice in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty
- Above average income for partners
- Mentorship available for newly qualified GPs
- Extended minor ops and IUC/implants clinics
- Founding member of innovative collaboration of local practices
- Work/life balance a priority
- 12.5 minute appointments
A great place to live:
- Winscombe voted third best village in England and Wales to bring up a family in recent report.
- Good or Outstanding local state primary and secondary schools
- Beautiful countryside for walks
- Excellent local leisure and sporting facilities
- 30 minutes from Bristol
- 15 minutes to Bristol international airport
Please contact Ms Jose Tarnowski or Dr John Jackson, for further information or to apply, or alternatively send your CV with contact information to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01934 843923 or 07905 873311