- Silverdale Practice – Burgess Hill
Silverdale Practice – Burgess Hill
4 Silverdale Road, Burgess Hill RH15 0EF
Silverdale has a CQC rating of Good in all areas following a very recent inspection and rates highly in patient satisfaction survey. Burgess Hill is close to The South Downs National Park, and there are excellent road and rail connections to Brighton, Crawley, Gatwick and London.
We currently have 6 Partners and 3 salaried GPs alongside a team which consists of a Nurse Prescriber, Paramedic, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. All of our clinicians are supported by a well organised and efficient administrative team.
- Excellent admin support
- GMS practice, list size of just under 12,000 patients and growing
- EMIS Web
- Early adopters of technology to find innovative, efficient ways of working
- Maximum QOF achievers
- Links to Brighton Sussex Medical School
- Nurse-led Chronic Disease Management
At Silverdale we believe in our GPs having a varied and fulfilling role within the practice. There is an emphasis on creating roles that provide a healthy life / work balance and a deep supportive culture throughout the practice.