Blackford House Medical Centre
- Blackford House Medical Centre
Our enthusiastic, friendly supportive team demonstrate high standards of patient care and are an motivated team. We practice from our own modern purpose built surgery offering the best possible facilities maintained to a very high standard in Bury Lancashire. The practice has been established 55 years in the local community .
- 8,000 patients
- CQC rated good in all areas.
- High achieving QoF.
- Vision clinical system
- Well established training practice
- Experienced and supportive practice nursing team.
- Organised supportive administrative, reception and secretarial teams
- Currently no out of hours or weekend commitment
- Easy access to beautiful north Lancashire countryside.
- Good local schools.