- Central Surgery, St Helens Merseyside
Central Surgery, St Helens Merseyside
We are located mid-way between Liverpool and Manchester with good access routes from most major motorways.
We are a team of three partners and one salaried GP and offering 6 sessions per week (subject to negotiation) to someone keen to support our excellent record of good outcomes for patients, strong ties with our local CCG and emerging borough-wide federation.
We support the development of portfolio careers and development of a divergent Primary Care workforce to ensure that Doctors maximise productivity while retaining a good work-life balance.
Practice features as follows:
· Business Development Manager
- New purpose built premises housing three other practices who are developing a collaborative working relationship
- Support of academic and portfolio career development
- Growing list size of approximately 6000
- Consistently high QOF achiever
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Training practice – looking to expand this aspect of our work
- Good management and support structure
- Generous annual and study leave provision
- Competitive salary
- Website: www.centralsurgerysthelens.nhs.uk