Staploe & Cathedral Medical Centres
- Staploe & Cathedral Medical Centres
Staploe Medical Centre Soham (21000 list) and Cathedral Medical Centre Ely (10500 list) form a large consortium practising up to date, caring medicine in East Cambridgeshire.
Staff welfare is a fundamental part of our mission and we are offering:
• High salary (minimum £80k WTE plus MDU/MPS).
• Extended Hours remunerated additionally.
• Opportunity for development and leadership which could attract further remuneration or profit share.
• Assistance with moving expenses if needed.
Staploe is a well-regarded training and teaching practice and a leading clinical trials research centre. We are supported by established nursing, managerial and administrative teams and benefit from sharing resources, experience and expertise within and between the two sites. We strongly support our GPs’ professional development and enjoy weekly clinical governance and educational sessions, as well as social functions and daily coffee meetings for cake, chat and case sharing.
Please do get in touch for an informal visit and discussion – contact Gill Alexander at email@example.com or telephone 01353 727686 (Gill) 01353 727685 (Lesley).