- IMH Group
We allow GPs to be GPs. We know that the list of responsibilities and liabilities you carry grows longer. We aim to put a team of clinicians around you to help relieve the burden so you can concentrate on seeing patients who need your expertise. We aim to ensure that management is efficient and that the right policies and procedures are in place to satisfy your high clinical standards.
We have opportunities for:
- Salaried GPs
- ST3s / GP Registrars
- Locum GPs
- Fixed Term GPs
- Clinical Leads / Lead GPs
- Fixed Equity Partner GPs
- GP Returners and Overseas GPs
What we offer
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high-quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference, whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact the IMH Recruitment Team on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.