Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
- Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Prospect Health – Relocating GPs to locations across Australia and New Zealand
Prospect Health are experts in helping GPs relocate to Australia and New Zealand.
What can a career in Australia and New Zealand offer me?
Relocating to Australia or New Zealand could open the door to an amazing lifestyle with some of the best beaches and outdoor spaces in the world. Roles in Australia and New Zealand offer a generous salary and benefits package too, including:
- Salaries up to £200k UK equivalent
- A maximum of 40 hours per week
- Significantly less paperwork than GPs in the UK
How can we help you make the move?
We have helped over 80 GPs relocate to Australia and New Zealand over the last 7 years, so we are well placed to make the job application, interview, and relocation process as smooth as possible.
- We will help you to understand where in Australia you are eligible to work. It is an incredibly diverse country and there is availability in both urban and rural settings, meaning there is usually something for everyone. Whilst there are some difficulties in getting people into some of the cities, there are plenty of alternatives with similar amenities that can accommodate GPs relocating to Australia. In some circumstances, there may also be availability in certain suburban regions of the bigger cities.
- There are currently no restrictions on where a GP can work in New Zealand. Some of the bigger cities might have less of a need for people and therefore vacancies might sometimes be hard to come by but there are plenty of suitable alternatives if this is the case. There are some fantastic locations on both the North and South Islands for you to consider that offer access to both city-living and world-renowned natural wonders.
- We will arrange video and telephone interviews on your behalf, saving you the hassle of scheduling calls and appointments. Just let us know when you are available, and we will do the rest
- We guide you through the entire registration process and ensure you have all the documentation you need to make the process as smooth as possible