Enhanced Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Bourne, Lincolnshire
Working alongside an exceptional multi-disciplinary team supported by ANPs, Prescribing Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, MSK Practitioner, Social prescriber, Care Coordinators and many other in-house services such as physiotherapy and ultrasound. This is an opportunity to work within a truly complementary, integrated care team offering many opportunities for career development.
A totally democratic environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to the team ethos and values making this a great place to work with a fantastic and sustainable work life balance. High staff numbers at all levels with highly developed protocols and pathways makes the working day manageable within contracted hours. Not afraid of change we focus on quality of service and happy a happy team..
We are looking for a long-term relationship with view to Partnership. To reflect this the salary is circa £96,000 + BMA model contract + indemnity + £1,000 annual training grant +35 days leave and BH + 2 study days +NHS Pension. However, salary is negotiable with the right candidate to reflect experience and enhanced contribution.
- Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9BT. Small, friendly rural town.
- Easy access to the A1 and East Midlands motorway networks.
- 20 Minutes to Peterborough main North/South train line.
- 90 mins to the bright lights of London
- 60 mins to the relaxing East Coast of Lincolnshire/Norfolk.
- Established GP, Nurse and Cambridge University Medical Student Training Practice
- Outstanding Patient feedback – certificate of excellence I Want Great Care for 6 successive years. Also See our Social Media sites
- Many additional services
- Established triage Practice since 2014. Video consultations available
- Highly trained support staff significantly reducing clinical workload. Highly efficient and paper light.
- Outstanding and expansive Premises – latest remodelling and expansion completed 2019.
- L3 operating theatre with visiting surgeons undertaking range of procedures
- 8 Sessions per week
- Supported and encouraged to develop specialist interests
- Contribute to a progressive, forward thinking team
- Minimal home visiting which is shared throughout the team
- Genuine Partnership opportunity for those interested
For further details on this role please contact Mr Ian Robinson, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01778 562200. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the role and our Practice so please call or send an email to Ian.
Formal applications should be via CV and covering letter to the above.
Similar searches: Lincolnshire