We are recruiting a Salaried GP for 4-6 sessions per week. Adur Health Partnership is a newly merged practice based over 4 sites. All sites are based within 10 minutes drive of one another. We are located in Shoreham-by-Sea and Southwick which are situated within easy reach of Brighton, Gatwick and London, close to both the coast and the South Downs, making it an ideal place to live and work.
This is an exciting time to be joining this practice as we look for new innovative ways of working together as a Practice and PCN. We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs.
Competitive salary depending on experience and duration in practice.
Adur Health Partnership
- Rated ‘Good’ across all sites by CQC
- High achieving with regards to QOF
- Full range of Enhanced services offered
- Great support networks within the practice/PCN and with other local Localities
- Supportive in-house GP network, with daily huddles and regular structured meetings
- All sites are training practices welcoming GP Registrars, F2 Doctors, Student Nurses and Paramedic Practitioner.
- 36,000 patient list size
- Emis web, Docman 10, Lexacom digital dictation system, Accurx and GP teamnet used across all sites
- Excellent Workflow redirection Team working collaboratively across all site.
- Supportive reception and admin teams
- Skilled nursing team
- 2 Clinical Pharmacists and 1 Pharmacy Technician working across all sites
- 2 Paramedic Practitioners working across all sites
- 4-6 sessions per week
- A Duty Doctor shift will be required
- Consultation using face 2 face, telephone or via e-consultation methods
- Additional roles/portfolio work encouraged and supported
- Flexible annual leave with a choice of 6 or 7 weeks (income adjusted accordingly)
- NHS Pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Working for a supportive and stable practice
- Superb working environment
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC. You must possess the right to work in the UK, and be included on the NHS Performers’ List.
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 466087.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Similar searches: Shoreham-By-Sea