Salaried GP - Banbury - £10,000 per session
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a GP looking for a Salaried post within the most innovative and forward-thinking healthcare organisation in Oxfordshire.
The post is available to GPs happy to commit to a minimum of 6 sessions per week - full-time.
Services are provided from purpose-built modern premises used for GP training and research excellence.
With a list size of approximately 40,000 patients and growing, the incoming GP will be part of a large, vibrant, and fun to work with a team made from multiple disciplines including GPs, ANPs, ECPs, PNs, HCAs, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, and Mental Health Workers.
The practice has a big focus on the reduction of GP workload and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
The base rate on offer is approx £10,000 per session
More information :
- 24 Salaried GPs
- 3 Trainee GPs
- Large multi-discipline nursing team made up of ANPs, Specialist nurses, Practice nurses, associates & HCA's
- 4 Pharmacists
- 2 Pharmacy techs
- 4 social prescribers
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Large professional admin team
- Several additional services offered inc minor surgery, family planning
- Mental Health worker
- Always a minimum of 15 GPs on-site each day
- EMIS is the clinical system used
- 15 Patient consults per session
- All appointments with GPs are on the telephone/video. Each GP has a small number of F2F slots that they can bring patients into if they assess that this is necessary during the telephone consultation.
- Some scope to work from home - GPs are set up to work from home, but the majority of sessions will be in the Practice.
- GP’s can use AccuRx for video consulting and messaging patients and receiving photos of rashes etc. We also use eConsult for electronic consultations.
Flexibility on the days that the GP work.
To register your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to call on 077870 21407