Salaried GP, North Bradford
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £50,000 - £90,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant Teaching Practice with a reputation for delivering family centred, clinically led, cutting edge care including access to highly specialist services. An ethos that focuses on educating Patients to utilise self-service and where innovation is on-going.
The practice offers access to internal referral points not normally available to smaller practices because of their diverse clinical team which includes: MSK Practitioner, Pharmacy support, Specialist Nurses in COPD, Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Heart Disease plus an in-house medicine management team.
All GPs enjoy a monthly protected learning session, focusing on a specialist skill / topic along with a daily mid-morning protected 30 minute 'huddle' for cross learning and sharing and actively support GPs to develop Portfolio Careers and GPwSI. The practice trains FY2 and Registrars and is actively involved with Deaneries.
Work life balance is driven by very supportive partners allowing you to manage your own workload and are flexible with regards to start and finish times.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA model contract + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - North Bradford
- Established GP Training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- Spearheading clinical initiatives in the local area, the practice embraces a wide range of services
- Mostly middle-class area - good socio economics
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators; Workflow is well streamlined to the point that this practice runs like clockwork
- Work-life balance critical
- Actively support training and skills' development
- Up to 8 sessions per week, PT considered
- A reasonable number of patient contacts with a mix of booked 15 mins and urgent 10 mins
- Flexibility in start and finish times and how yr rota looks
- Develop your specialist interests; enjoy working within a supportive and highly skilled team
- No weekends or OOH
- Daily meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- £9,942.06 per session, with opportunities to take on projects and either have protected time for this or be paid additional sessions as per the scope of the project
- Practice pay additional indemnity cover above the new NHS Litigation Government funded cover
- BMA model contract
- Great work life balance - flexibility offered
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!