Work as a salaried GP in a friendly and supportive training practice. Enjoy working alongside a strong partnership team with multiple specialist interests, who treat their salaried doctors fairly. You will also benefit from the backing of a robust clinical support team and highly efficient administrative team who help to reduce the GP workload in terms of patient queries and administration, with only circa 10 docmans a day! This is a progressive practice with a willingness to try new things and who encourage ideas and suggestions from its valued team members.
- Circa £76,000 (based on 8 sessions)
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA Contract
- Purpose built premises
- Your own spacious consulting room
- Purpose built premises with an extension planned
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Good
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- Ideally 8 sessions but would consider 6
- Low home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome and supported
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 8 weeks annual leave inc S/L
- 1-week study leave
- BMA contract
- Superb working environment
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!