Sussex Primary Care are an exciting and ambitious organisation backed up by one of the biggest NHS employers in Sussex. We are looking for to join our expanding group of well-established practices.
Be part of an evolving and innovative primary care organisation where everyone has a voice. If you want to progress in an at-scale primary care organisation and explore new ways of working, please apply.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- 40 days Annual Leave (pro rata inclusive of bank holidays)
- 5 days study leave (not pro rata)
- 1 day Appraisal Leave (not pro rata)
- Leadership and Line Management support
- Peer support from SPC colleagues
- Support from a broad team of AHPs including Nursing, Physio’s, Pharmacists and our Medical Trainees
- Each site has a GP Clinical Lead and the group has a Medical Director to support you and your career development
- Strong back office support from a dedicated HR, Finance, Service Development, Governance and Administration team
- Flexibility to work from home where practical
- Opportunity to take on leadership roles in the future
- Indemnity top up fees paid by SPC
- Contract based on BMA model contract
- 24/7 Employee Assist Programme
Please send your CV to for consideration or call 01273 265800 to arrange an informal chat with our Medical Director.