Salaried or Partner GP, North Herefordshire
A high-earning, friendly and forward-thinking GP Training, Teaching and Research Practice offering progressive general practice. Expanding, dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent Multi-Disciplinary Team including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, a Paramedic and Physio.
Benefit from 15-minute appointments, 10 patients per session, minimal home visits, a daily coffee break, along with the support of outstanding Management.
Salary - £7,500 - £10,000 per session + BMA model contract + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
GP Partner - high-earning
Location - North Herefordshire
The surgery -
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Semi-rural area, varied patient base
- GP Training, Teaching and Research practice
- Friendly and supportive employer
- High-QOF achieving
- High-earning Dispensing Practice
- Passed CQC with Good
- Consistently pilots' local initiatives
- Exciting expansion plans
Your role -
- Flexible between 6 - 8 sessions per week
- 15-minute face to face appointments
- 10 patients per session
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- Open to a Salaried GP or Partner GP
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Below average number of home visits
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - between £7,500 - £10,000 per session depending on experience
- Partner GP - high-earning
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- BMA contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!