Salaried GP, Lucas Avenue E13, London
Salaried GP required in Upton Park, East London (E13), part time, 6,500 patient list.
Lucas Avenue is a growing practice of 6,500 patients situated in the heart of East London, close by to Upton Park station. Recently rated as Good by CQC. There are numerous close by amenities, transport links, schools and hospitals. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and we are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care who will add to our excellent existing clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
- Salaried GP
- 6 sessions per week
- On site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries with contingent central pharmacy team to further support
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
- Very low home visit rates
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Upton Park, East London.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 18 CCG regions, 48 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 375,000 patients. We have 20 postgraduate training sites and a learning organisation committed to education and development.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Benefits package and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Lucas Avenue Practice, please visit www.lucasgp.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com