General Practitioner - Manor Park (East London)
Primary Care is changing – we are the future. At IMH, by increasing the skill mix within our network of GP Practices, Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres and encouraging a team-based approach, we allow GPs to be GPs. We remove day-to-day distractions and allow you to concentrate on what you love - supporting your patients and developing your clinical expertise. Join us and benefit from a clear career pathway into specialty or management. We believe in strong clinical leadership and in looking after our people to enable them to deliver our vision of the future.
We have a full time (40hours) General Practitioner role available in Manor Park, East London (E12) with an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity covered by IMH up to £500 per month
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave (Pro rata)
- Role available immediately
- Our practice in Manor Park, East London (E12), London is based 5 minutes walk from London overground, nearby Tubes and many main bus routes. The practice is a fast growing practice in a purpose health centre. The practice has a list of 3800 although this is increasing. The practice uses EMIS Web with a clinical team that includes GP's, ANP, Practice Nurse, HCA. The practice offers flexible working hours and can tailor surgery times to the individual. The area has good local services and is 10minutes drive from our other local practice in Greenwich.
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact the IMH Recruitment Team on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com.
Similar searches: London (East)