General Practitioner vacancy in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Exciting full/part time opportunities for newly qualified and experienced GPs
We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of the practice and thrive within a dynamic, integrated and successful team.
We are a highly respected, semi-rural practice serving a list of 10,500 and a ‘Good’ CQC rating. We have superb patient feedback and a passion for family medicine, continuity of care and teamwork.
For the right candidate we offer opportunities as a salaried GP (or partnership opportunities) with competitive salaries and benefits including golden hellos.
- Supporters of special interests, training, further study and good work /life balance
- We are committed to reducing GP workload
- Professional nursing team with a wide skill mix
- The team includes First Contact Physiotherapist, Practice Pharmacist, Practice Paramedic, Practice Matron/ANP and social prescriber.
- Supported and well organised management team, reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence and use care navigation to triage appointment requests.
If you would like to discuss the role please contact Mr Adrian Brownlow (Practice Manager) on 0113 2862214
Applications by covering letter and CV stating preferred sessions.