- Locum Doctors to cover sessions in Victoria, Marylebone, Richmond, Chingford, Birmingham & Uxbridge
- London (Greater)
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
Locum Doctors to cover sessions in Victoria, Marylebone, Richmond, Chingford, Birmingham & Uxbridge
Recruiting Weight Management Doctors
Would you like to help private patients conquer their obesity and avoid the risks of Type II diabetes?
With a 27-year track record in helping tens of thousands of patients to lose weight, Weightmedics is in heavy demand. We need additional Doctors to cover sessions in our Victoria, Marylebone, Richmond, Chingford, Birmingham and Uxbridge clinics.
We would welcome Doctors with experience in managing diabetes but will also train suitable applicants.
You will have C. 30 minutes with each patient and you will work in a comfortable clinic with support from other Doctors, a Nutritionist and support staff.
- You will be provided with full training
- Your availability and rota managed by 1 experienced Operations Director
- Ad-hoc and regular bookings available
- Weightmedics is a designated body which provides the tools and structure necessary for doctor’s appraisal and re-validation
As this is locum work the working days are not fixed. However, fixed days are available on a permanent basis. In general, we would be seeking at least 1 day’s availability from you per week, but this is often negotiable as we often cover block bookings for annual leave or sickness.
For an exploratory no obligation conversation about this type of Doctor work please contact Jemma Cooke on 07813760769 or at email@example.com.
Similar searches: London (Greater)