SALARIED DOCTOR WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED in NW London
We are a progressive teaching practice in NW London looking for two Full-Time salaried doctor with view to partnership to replace a partner who is near retirement, with a friendly and supportive staff.
- to start as soon as possible but willing to wait for the right candidate
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
- Indemnity fees paid for Sessions worked
- Modern purpose built premises
- Career development opportunities
- Supported by highly qualified nursing and administrative teams
- Protected team meetings weekly
- Ongoing appraisals and mentorship offered
List size 8200, a Lead GP, 2 salaried doctors and 2 registrars. The practice has GPs and Nurses with a variety of special interests including education, research and involvement with the CCG/ PCNs.
We had a Good CQC rating in all domains.
Our patients are from ethnically diverse background with challenging high and social needs.
Special interest in a specific field of medicine will be an advantage.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter to: Practice Manager email@example.com
Informal discussion and visits welcomed. Please call Cathy on 020 8930 6262.
Please note : we reserve the right to close vacancies when enough applications have been received.
More search results
Salaried GP vancany at North London GP Surgery (N…
Salaried Doctor/ GP Teaching Fellow - London N17 …
The Morris House Group Practice
Salaried GP, Hanley Medical Practice, North London
5 Month Fixed Term Salaried GP/Locum Position in …
Willow Tree Family Doctors
Salaried GP vacancy North East London
The Clapton Surgery