Western Australia and its capital Perth have loads to offer a General Practitioner looking to relocate to Australia.
Jobs available in the outlying Perth area and within the state of Western Australia offer GPs many perks not enjoyed in your home country including flexible working hours, with many contracts offering a working week of between 32-40 hours, salaries of up to £200k per year alongside negligible admin to fulfil as part of the role.
Jobs are available across Western Australia, with most medical practices situated either in, or very close to a major city or town.
We can help you to find your dream job in Australia by…
- Providing you with an in-depth insight into the varied locations available within the state including the practices, housing and schools available
- Arranging all interviews and meetings with your future employer
- Negotiating your package to include additional benefits and allowances
- Supporting you to complete all licensing and visa applications
Western Australia is best known for its Capital Perth which is an incredible place to live. It boasts flip flop weather nine months of the year, has gorgeous beaches and award-winning wine regions within a 10-minute drive from the city and – best of all – near-negligible levels of crime, homelessness and traffic.
Western Australia offer access to other diverse environments including The Margaret River which is a popular surfer’s destination and Broome in the North West of the country, gateway to the magnificent Kimberley region and the amazing rock formations of the Purnululu (Bungle Bungle) National Park.
Package and Benefits
- Salaries dependent on a few different factors but can exceed £200k in some circumstances
- Flexible working hours
- Significantly reduced admin in comparison to what is required in the UK
- Relocation assistance - Up to $20k AUD dependent on location and commitment
- Incentive programmes in place which could drastically increase your earnings
- Accommodation and use of a car sometimes provided in top priority locations
- Conferences and CPD events often paid for
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You must have one of the below qualifications to start your journey to practice in Australia and apply for your certificate of equivalence with the RACGP:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with our experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Similar searches: Australasia
More search results
Salaried GP, Grantham
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP, Basingstoke
GP Job in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Advanced Nurse Practitioner vacancy in Nuneaton a…
Spirit Health Group Ltd
Salaried GP vacancy in North Warwickshire & Rugby
Spirit Health Group Ltd