GP Job, Brisbane and the State of Queensland, Australia
If you've considered moving to Australia to work as a doctor, consider the incredible, life-changing opportunities that a move to Brisbane in the state of Queensland and on the Gold coast, will provide.
GP jobs in Brisbane and Queensland, Australia, provide life-changing, flexible working hours, with negotiable contracts providing 32-40 hour work weeks and wages of up to £200k a year.
Jobs are available in a variety of locations across Brisbane and Queensland, with the majority of medical practises located in or near a major city or area.
We will assist you in locating your ideal job in Australia by...
• Providing you with an in-depth understanding of the various locations available in Queensland, such as practises, accommodation, and schools
• Scheduling all of your prospective employer's interviews and meetings
• Increasing the value of your package by negotiating extra benefits and allowances.
• Assisting you with both licencing and visa applications
Brisbane is Australia’s fastest growing and most diverse destination to live and work and is the capital of the State of Queensland. The state known as “The Sunshine state” is popular for 7-8 hours of sunshine a day and for being the home to some of the best bustling, multicultural contemporary cities such as Brisbane, Cairns and the Gold Coast.
The biggest draw of living on the Eastern side of Australia must be the Great Barrier Reef and access to some of the most amazing tropical landscapes and rainforests in the north of the state.
Queensland has a tropical climate and the average temperature all year round is 86 Celcius!
Package and Benefits
- Salaries dependent on a few different factors but can exceed £200k in some circumstances
- Flexible working hours
- Significantly reduced admin in comparison to what is required in the UK
- Relocation assistance - Up to $20k AUD dependent on location and commitment
- Incentive programmes in place which could drastically increase your earnings
- Accommodation and use of a car sometimes provided in top priority locations
- Conferences and CPD events often paid for
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You must have one of the below qualifications to start your journey to practice in Australia and apply for your certificate of equivalence with the RACGP:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with our experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Similar searches: Australasia