Salaried GP, Kentish Town
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Up to £75,200 pa + 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
A practice in a superb location, walking distance from Kentish Town/Kentish Town West stations, and the tube stations of Chalk Farm and Belsize Park. The practice is well-run, a Training practice which typically offers 15 minute appointments when meeting patients face-to-face. Part of the exciting CCG of Camden.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,400 depending on experience/skills/role + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave (all pro rata)
Location - Kentish Town
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Excellent, purpose-built practice
- Heavily involved in CCG
- Vibrant, dynamic young team
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Excellent transport links, within walking distance of underground and overground. Current clinicians commute from North London up to St Albans
- Reduced admin workload
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 5 sessions per week with flex to consider 7
- Low patient numbers
- 14 patients per session dependent on session type
- No extras
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £9,400 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!