Salaried GP - Havant - up to £11,000 per session
A well established and forward thinking practice that was recently awarded for its innovative approach to delivering primary care services practice is looking to recruit a further GP to their current team of clinicians.
easily commutable from large parts of both Hampshire and West Sussex
- 15,000 patients
- 3 Partners
- 6 Salaried GPs
- 6 GPs on-site per day
- 8 ANPs , 4 HCAs, 5 PNs
- Training practice
- Research practice
- Additional services inc Minor surgery, Joint injections, LARC
- Weekly clinical meetings over lunch
- EMIS Clinical System
- Scope to work from home (remote video consulting)
- Route to future Partnership (for those interested)
- BMA Contract
- 12 triage patients per session
- The only person to book a face to face appointments is the GP (if deemed necessary)
- Flexibility on start/finish times
The salary on offer is the highest for a newly qualified GP in the region.
Newly qualified GPs (£10,200 per session) -
For more experienced GPs the salary is negotiable directly with the Managing Partner.
To set up an initial discussion please send over a copy of your CV.
For GPs who are relocating to the area, initial video calls can be arranged (via Zoom/ Teams).
For GPs already based in the area, initial informal practice visits can be arranged.
To progress simply contact Tim on 07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP, Whitechapel, Tower Hamlets, London
Salaried GP, Hanley Medical Practice, North London
Salaried GP, Canberra Old Oak Surgery, White City…
General Practitioner - West London Out Of Hours
Practice Plus Group
Salaried GP, East London (Carpenters Practice)