Salaried GP with a view of partnership in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
We are currently looking for a new GP to join our team. Our preference would be a salaried with a view to Partnership, but we are happy to be flexible for the right candidate. We are also happy to consider those looking for a full-time or part time post.
We are a well-established GP Practice based in Hertfordshire and serving a population of just over 10,000 patients. Our clinical team also includes 3 nurses and 2 HCAs. With an active PCN, we have support from pharmacists, a psychiatric nurse, Community Navigator and Physiotherapist.
- Friendly, genuinely supportive team with the opportunity for formal and informal mentorship
- Well-respected Practice with an established patient base and high level of patient satisfaction
- We are certainly modern and forward-thinking, but are in many ways a traditional practice encouraging continuity of care
- Located just outside London, with excellent schools on our doorstep.
- High QOF achieving practice
- Excellent purpose-built premises.
- SystmOne with strong admin support.
- QCQ- rated “Good”
This job would be ideal for someone recently qualified who is perhaps considering Partnership for the first time but finds the prospect a little daunting.
We meet daily for coffee which gives us a chance to offload and chat and everyone is very approachable.
If you want more information or would like to have an informal look around, please contact our Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01992 469287 direct line.
If you wish to apply, please email our Practice Manager as above or write to us: Helen Conaghan. Park Lane Surgery, 8 Park Lane, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 7NQ
More search results
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership - up to £1…
Salaried GP - £13,125 / session in Chelmsford, Es…
Salaried GP vacancy with view to partnership in S…
Saxmundham Health Centre
** Salaried GP Trainer - Dartford - Up to £12,000…
mbi Medical Ltd
Salaried GP, Cambridge
Menlo Park Recruitment