GP position – Partner or Salaried (to suit the applicant), Cornwall
We are looking to recruit a GP for 6 sessions per week, commencing July 2021. We are a 4 partner friendly training practice for Registrars and medical students providing the sort of bespoke General Practice that patients’ want, whilst still keeping a sensible work/life balance and a happy team.
If you are fed up with high pressure conveyor-belt practice, we might be your cup of tea!
- Rural, dispensing practice on the Roseland Peninsula, Cornwall
- 6 sessions per week over three days based at Portscatho and St Mawes
- GMS Practice with list size of 3760
- Excellent QOF figures
- Dispensing wholesaler licence
- CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas and an ‘Outstanding’ rating in the area of ‘Responsive’ for families, children, younger people and Older People.
- Participation in full range of Enhanced Services
- 6 weeks annual leave plus one week’s study leave
- Excellent remuneration
- Interest in teaching and research an advantage
The Roseland Peninsula is one of the most picturesque and unspoilt parts of the British Isles. Lovely beaches and cliffs, delightful countryside with pretty villages and hamlets make the Roseland the perfect place to live and work. Practice meetings with a good cup of coffee overlooking the beach make all the difference ( ).
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Nicola Davies, Practice Manager: or 01872 580146 (direct)
To apply for the position, please forward your CV and covering letter by email to the Practice Manager on the address above.
Similar searches: Cornwall