Salaried Lead GP, Trowbridge Surgery, East London
Salaried GP sought in Hackney (E9), part time or full time, 7,000 patient list.
Trowbridge Surgery is a high achieving training practice which was assessed as ‘Good’ by CQC in all domains. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and as a result of the practice’s growth we look to welcome an enthusiastic GP to join our excellent clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply.
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions per week – flexible
- Very low home visit rates
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Practice pharmacists handling the majority of prescription requests
- First Contact Physiotherapists and Social Prescribers supporting the clinical team
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Hackney, Trowbridge Surgery.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 19 CCG regions, 49 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 380,000 patients. We have 20 postgraduate training sites and a dedicated in-house learning department committed to education and development.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package with NHS Pension
- Excellent working environment with brand new premises expansion
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Active practice social calendar
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and the option to join our cycle to work scheme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- Silver Investor in People organisational status
We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
To find out more about Trowbridge Surgery, please visit www.trowbridgesurgery.co.uk/
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com