Salaried GP, Leeds
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £56,700 - £85,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
We are recruiting a salaried GP for an award-winning training practice in Leeds. This is a supportive environment where you can develop a specialist interest and engage with a wide range of services. You'll enjoy working with a diverse and extremely skilled team who are open to new ideas on how to take the practice forward both clinically and commercially.
Salary - circa £85,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Easy access from the Motorway
- Good links to surrounding cities and towns
- Winner of a General Practice Award
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with its own car park facilities
- Training practice working with registrars and student nurses
- Diverse range of services provided
- Patient size of approximately 11,500
- Large admin team, including full time Practice Manager, Deputy and Head of Reception
- Open-minded towards newly qualified doctors and those that require a tier 2 visa
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Streamlined workflow
- Career progression available
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' annual
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!