Salaried GP, East-Lincolnshire
A genuine and rare opportunity to join an exceptional practice in semi-rural East-Lincolnshire. The practice is GP training and Nurse training and has an exceptional reputation in the area. The practice has a state-of-the-art building with amazing facilities including isolated minor-ops suite. Progression and development are actively encouraged and there is a real team-ethos at the practice. The surgery is currently offering one of the bets remuneration packages available nationally and are offering £11,000-£15,000 per session. This is a genuine offering.
Location - East-Lincolnshire
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to partnership available)
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Streamlined administration and excellent admin team
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- Arguable the best remuneration package available nationally
- Excellent location, good commuting links from Grimsby, Lincoln, Boston and further afield
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- State-of-the-art building
- Onsite parking
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Similar searches: Lincolnshire