Newly qualified GP Courtside Surgery, Yate/Chipping Sodbury
A unique opportunity for a newly qualified GP
Courtside Surgery, Yate/Chipping Sodbury
Are you looking for something different in your first salaried GP post?
Are you interested in playing a significant role in our teaching of medical students as a core teaching practice for Bristol University?
Would you like a GP mentor during your first year with us?
We could be the right practice for you. Our training and support is rated as excellent and we can help you in the transition to a substantive role as a salaried GP.
We are looking for a 6 session salaried GP who will combine clinical work with the teaching of undergraduate medical students. This is a one year post with an option to extend.
- 14,500 patients
- 10 Partners, 2 Salaried Doctors, 2 Registrars and 2 nurse practitioners
- Partner owned, purpose built premises extended in 2008
- Friendly and supportive working environment with excellent nursing and admin support team
- GP Registrar training and medical student teaching practice
- Very high QOF achievement
- Extended opening hours but no OOH
- EMIS web, paper light
- Semi-rural commuter town in easy commuting distance of Bristol, Bath and Gloucester
- Good local housing, schools and churches
To apply, please submit a CV and covering lettering by email to the Practice Manager at janet.biard@gp-L81024.nhs.uk, who can also provide an information pack or arrange an informal visit
Similar searches: City of Bristol