Salaried GP required at Kings Road Medical Centre in Chelsea (SW10), 8 sessions, 12000 patient list.
Kings Road Medical Centre is one of our ‘Outstanding’ rated training practices, based in Kensington & Chelsea.
The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and we are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care who will add to our excellent existing clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
- 8 sessions per week
- On site pharmacist handling prescriptions and queries with contingent central pharmacy team as additional support
- Physician Associates supporting the clinical team with access and home visits
- Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
- Very low home visit rates
Kings Road Medical Centre is a growing practice of 12,000 patients situated in Kensington & Chelsea. Kings Road is a 3km stretch of vibrant shops, sitting between Sloane Square and Fulham Broadway and a short walk away from Stamford Bridge. There is access to numerous nearby transport links, schools and hospitals including Chelsea & Westminster.
We have a very stable clinical team who work closely to support each other to deliver care which is evidence based, caring and compassionate.
Technology is used to support patients and staff to work more efficiently and our unique workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. There may also be opportunities to work from home for some of the week in our virtual eHub. We have stripped away beaurocracy so our GPs can focus on clinical work and in providing high quality care to our patients.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Laptop provided to facilitate our remote working ‘Digital First’ approach
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- BUPA private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- ‘24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
To find out more about Kings Road Medical Centre, please visit www.westlondonpractice.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com