Lead Salaried GP, Lytham-St-Anne's
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Lytham St. Annes
- Up to £96,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Style
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £90,000 - £100,000
An opportunity like this does not come around very often! A brand-new private practice is coming to town who will put the patient at the core of everything they do! This vacancy is for a lead salaried GP who will also be this practices Clinical Director in either a full time or part time capacity. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be involved from the outset in setting up the practice, systems, clinical governance, and recruitment for a dynamic patient focused business.
We are looking for a forward-thinking experienced GP who understands our mission and aims and who wants to work in a stress-free environment to provide great care to paying patients.
Enjoy 20 - 30-minute appointments and being at the forefront of launching this incredibly exciting practice!
with the financial backing of a successful multi-million-pound investment company, you can rest assured that your potential next career move will be exciting, rewarding and secure!
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session + Bonuses + BMA style contract
- Forward-thinking brand-new private GP lead practice
- Looking to provide many services depending on the requirements and feedback of their patients
- Low call-out rates with an initial list size of only circa 500+
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Responsible for the provision of a safe, well-led, effective, responsive, and caring service provision
- Bring innovative ideas to design our operating model and help define our service offering
- Assist in the recruitment of the wider practice team (Part time GP, Practice Manager, Nurse and Receptionist)
- Drive patient subscription numbers
- Engagement in the Local Healthcare economy on our behalf (LMC)
- Flexible working hours to promote your work life balance - Full time 37.5 hrs per week (8 clinical sessions)
- Protected Admin time in your sessions, with digital tools to write detailed patient reports using secured web-based platforms and mobile apps. Longer clinic slots to give time to care for our patients
- A low stress working environment
- Involvement in the roll out and set up of other private GP clinics in the UK
- BMA style contract
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- Holidays and study leave
- Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Similar searches: Lytham St Annes