Salaried GP, East Leeds
Salaried GP, East Leeds, 6-8 Sessions, Competitive Package!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a forward thinking practice based in Leeds.
The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves a friendly practice population with a strong emphasis on community values.
You will be part of a team that has developed an innovative model of sustainable General Practice to provide the best possible quality of care. In addition, they have dynamic management, administrative, nursing team and practice pharmacist all working to free up valuable time for GPs to work effectively.
- The practice is offering a very competitive package with additional benefits!
- 6-8 sessions available
- Full induction available
- Encouraging of special clinical interests
- High levels of clinical support and mentorship offered
Breakdown of the practice;
- Modern building practice
- Highly motivated and friendly team with strong ethos
- Extremely supportive towards the development and training of staff
- Highly Skilled Clinical Team and excellent highly trained nursing team covering all week
- Well organised practice offering fully structured and well supported paper light workload
- Fantastic work/life balance
If you are keen on this opportunity, please send your CV through to Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you a call to discuss the role further. Alternatively, please feel free to call us in the office line 0203 006 5868.
Similar searches: Leeds