Salaried GP - Leeds - up to £10,000 per session
Fantastic salaried GP post has become available at an innovative, forward-thinking, and award-winning practice based just 5 miles outside of Leeds city centre.
The practice has a focus on providing quality care and has repeatedly ranked within the top 10 in the region for patient satisfaction.
The team is spread across two sites both serving a diverse demographic of patients.
Currently, the vacancy is open to both experienced and newly qualified GPs and offers a sessional rate paying up to £10,000 per session (negotiable and dependant on experience).
This opportunity is ideal for forward-thinking ambitious GPs who are looking for a regular post for a minimum of 6 sessions per week up to full-time.
For those with an eye on career progression, there is a route to partnership in place (if of interest).
- 10,500 list size
- 2 GP Partners
- 4 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 2 GPs at each site every day
- Full nursing support team inc ANP, 3 Practice Nurses, 5 HCAs
- Matron, Pharmacist, Paramedic
- GP training (allied with Leeds University medical school)
- Any GP interests/development welcome and encouraged
- Key player in a strong and active PCN
- All staff now vaccinated
- 12 telephone/video consultations per session + 2 face to face (booked only by the GP) - both morning and afternoon.
- Flexible start/finish times to accommodate out of work commitments
- Visits are very rare and usually managed by Matron / ANP
- No On-call
- No extended hours
- No weekend commitments
- BMA Contract
To register your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to call on 077870 21407 for more information.