Salaried GP, Amersbury
Salaried GP (Route to partnership) Amesbury
An exceptional and one of a kind opportunity has just become available for a committed and motivated Salaried GP to join a reputable training practice based near Amesbury
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- £9,500- £10,500 Per Session subject to experience
- 4 – 8 Sessions available
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Route to partnership on offer
- NHS pension contributions
Breakdown of practice:
- Medium to Large size practice
- Extensive support staff within practice
- Support in developing Clinical interests
- Frequent clinical meetings
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- EMIS Web
- Fulltime Practice / Business Manager
- Flexibility – the practice is open to job share and partnership options
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 12-15 patients in the morning
- 12-15 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Low home visits – no care homes!
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Uchenna at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 006 5865 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute! We look forward to hearing from you
Similar searches: Salisbury