Salaried GP, Barnsley
We are delighted to announce that we have a fantastic Salaried GP position at a thriving, friendly an enthusiastic practice based in Barnsley. This is an ideal job for an experienced Salaried GP looking to expand their horizon with an exciting new challenge in Primary Care with various opportunities for further career progression and development opportunities within a innovative and forward-thinking practice in South Yorkshire.
The practice embraces new ways of working to help you fit the job around you lives and have quickly adapted during this pandemic with triage playing a big role in how the practice is run. If you would like to work with a supportive team that encourages innovative thinking, challenges to the status quo and personal development, then this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Up to £10,500 per session
- Package value up to £132,700pa FTE!
- Full indemnity cover included
- Annual & study leave
- Full induction available!
- NHS pension contribution
Breakdown of the practice:
- 7000 patients
- Excellent and highly trained nursing and admin team in place
- Paper-light practice
- Flexible working patterns can be arranged
- Diabetes, Coils, Minor surgery and joint injection clinics on site
- On site car parking available
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Frequent clinical meetings
- Opportunity for developing special clinical interests
Looking for your next clinical home where work life balance and staff mentality is very important? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Jessica Veiga via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please call 0203 006 5868 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you
Similar searches: Barnsley