Private Clinical Lead
Private Clinical Lead GP – Lancashire
6- 8 Sessions
£11,000 - £12,500 per session depending on experience plus Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salaried GP interested in splitting their role between clinical and managerial duties has become available within this Private GP Surgery in Lancashire. You will be forward-thinking and looking to add value from day one.
- Responsible for providing a safe, well-led, effective, responsive and caring service
- Bring innovative ideas to design our operating model and help define our service offering
- Assist in the recruitment of the wider practice team
- Involvement with the Local Healthcare economy
- Drive patient subscription numbers
- Flexible working hours to promote work life balance
- Protected admin time in the sessions
- Longer clinic slots to give time to care for patients
The successful candidate will be
- A Fully Qualified GP on the Performers list.
- You will have previous experience working in a leadership role with managerial responsibilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will be adaptable and have a can-do attitude to ensure the successful run of this Private GP Surgery.
On offer is the opportunity to establish yourself as a key member of the practice and grow your career within this supportive and friendly surgery.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 006 5868 to discuss the role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Lancashire