Salaried GP or GP Partner, Waterlooville
You will be joining a genuinely forward-thinking GP Training Practice which has made a number of influential changes in recent years. Having been fantastically led in that time, something recognised by the CQC who rated their leadership as 'Outstanding', the practice is in an excellent position and fortunate enough to be able to recruit an additional GP whilst also being able to wait for the right person.
The practice is very high earning and Partnership is very much encouraged, whether that be from day one, after a mutual assessment period or simply in the years to come. There is also no requirement to take out a loan for the buy-in with this process managed by the practice itself.
You will be supported by a fantastic MDT, meet daily with your colleagues for coffee, enjoy a monthly practice shutdown for a whole team meeting and be encouraged to work at least one session a week in a specialism of your choosing.
Salary - up to £78,000 FTE + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Drawings - accounts available during interview process, they are a high-earning practice
Location - Waterlooville
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in the past few years
- GP Training Practice
- Excellent links to the motorway, commutable from most of Hampshire
- Outstanding leadership
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Highly stable both financially and in terms of staff retention
- Special interests promoted with GPs encouraged to do one session of 'specialism' per week
Your role -
- 5 - 8 sessions
- No home visits
- Working in aligned clinician teams with dedicated admin support
- Flexible start and finish times
- Just 14 pre-booked telephone appointments per session
The benefits -
- To £78,000 FTE for Salaried GP
- High-earning Partnership
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Hampshire