2 salaried GP posts of 6-9 sessions per week (with potential Partnership) In Wolverhampton
We are seeking enthusiastic GP’s to help deliver our vision of high quality medical services at our practice.
We are a busy dynamic practice offering high standards of clinical care with a progressive and friendly community orientated approach.
We have 3 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 1 Locum GP, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Clinical Pharmacist, 4 Practice Nurses and 3 HCA’s. Admin and management team which includes a Practice Manager and Patient Operations Manager.
- Very competitive sessional rates based on experience including NHS pension.
- GMS practice currently 11500 patients
- High QOF achiever
- Skilled reception and admin teams that offer a full range of administration support to clinical staff
- EMIS Web / Docman / Paperlight
- Research / Audit / Training opportunities
- Rated GOOD across all areas of CQC
- Emphasis on role progression and personal development
- Having a tangible say in practice decisions and service development
Our aim is to provide an excellent standard of primary care whilst supporting personal and professional development.
Informal visits welcome
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to Helen Ryan.
Similar searches: Wolverhampton